And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Thursday, January 8, 2009

White Noise Gibberish from the Obselete G7-900 Series Y



lakes make aches
beware of drakes
they'll peck you til the stars come out
and tease you til they die of drought


There was this girl, a friend of mine.
She knew me fairly well.
Sometimes she writes & sends a dime,
and I can clearly tell

Just who it is without her name
or address on the letter.
I wonder was she fine or lame?
(wild or tame? guy or dame?)
My brainsies can't remember.

There was this girl with little eyes
that rolled round w/ inertia.
She took a trip to paradise
By way of Maine & Persia.

But I can't tell about her trek,
If it was nice or shitty.
I stayed at home with a broken neck.
I'd slipped in Iceland City.

Sometimes I wonder, since she's so good,
Just how that came to be.
I'd like to paddle through her blood
& take it to the sea.

Today she will not take my call.
I wonder what she's doing.
But I don't mind, I've got my stall.
I'm with my birdies cooing.

One minute, she is going to die
& that will be her loss.
& I will never say goodbye.
It's bound to make me cross.

But actually I'll probably die
Before her; She's much healthier.
Won't know this poem or who it's by.
My love is so much stealthier.

No comments: