And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Film and New York and monster slices

Hey all,

just sent in my first test roll to Pro 8mm and will be getting it back in a day or two. pretty excited, its from a roll i shot in Washington park which if you aren't familiar is on the west side of Milwaukee.

me and Tanya and Heather B acted in that shoot and Parker ran the camera. I think at least something will turn out and look cool. really what more can you hope for in these turbulent times. Carter the dog also made an appearance.

I'm not sure if I'll use any of it even if it is good because I'm buying an new camera with 16x9 capabilities so i think I'll shoot it wide screen.

Also I'm going to New York for The Modus screening at IFC which should be good and hopefully i can generate some Heavy Hands interest along the way.

I had a slice of pizza last weekend that was bigger than a Jacks frozen. just cause you asked.

more soon

love sean

No comments: