And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Autumn Man

It's cool out here.  Some dedicated girls are still wearing little shorts.  Some people still have tans.  I just bought two jackets and I put on a sweatshirt for the first time in about six months.  Almost everyone else has new jackets too.  The fruit flies in my house are off-putting but soon they will be dead.  They have sex when they are one day old.  I see some people less because they go to school and I am continuing in a straight line.  The summer was so long it felt that we were parallel but we were tangent.  Either they are in a loop or I am.
One of our wars are over and many people have not noticed.  I wonder what that means.  What do the soldiers do when they get home?  I sold a guy a copy of In Our Time by Ernest Hemmingway.  He had very short hair and I wondered if he was a returning soldier and I didn't tell him that was a bad choice to read if you are a returning soldier.  I don't have much else to say about wars or soldiers.
I'm going to smoke one cigarette a week on Wednesday nights.
Jerrod Johnson is having a poetry reading tomorrow at Iron Stone Cafe on Wisconsin and Broadway.  If the last one was any indication of this one, it will be smashing.  Please go.  Bye everyone.

1 comment:

Dirt said...

you're gonna smoke cigarette like im gonna eat one popcorn chicken wrap.