And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Saturday, July 26, 2008

good

thank you
for my ability to give thanks
for my inability to add a picture
for the people i was born with
for the people who find me
for the person i am i'm yet to find
for my pleasure in something as pretentious as this post
for my fingers
for my ears
for my earwax
for my asthma
for water
for sand
for history
for the future
for neuroses
for the dark knight
for absolutely sweet marie
for bad music
for sour gummy worms
for money
for the people i'll never know
for this computer
for this second
for the word 'for'
for language
for thoughts
for space
for america
for being dead serious
for making people laugh
for sleep
for waking
for nothing whatsoever
for questions
for sleeping bags
for garages
for garbage
for tonight and next year's tonight that will be forgotten
for that which i won't ever know, there is a lot

No comments: