And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Saturday, June 19, 2010

ATTENTION OTHER SEAN WILLIAMSON



An open letter to the other Sean Williamson:

Hello there other Sean. I know you exist. I’ve seen your web page. I know you are a guitar player and have even seen you play somewhere.

A lot of my friends add you on facebook on accident and in reality: we have some of the same friends. For real. So that’s great,
you do your thing, I do mine.

There’s just one problem. This name isn’t big enough for the two of us.

I don’t now how we’ll decide. Will it be a battle of brain or brawn…or both? I don’t know. Time will tell.

It would be different if we lived in different town. I mean, there must be a thousand Sean Williamson’s out there. But we don’t. unfortunately we are too close.

Be it an initial, abbreviation or (worst case) a name change, something has to give.

I’m not saying I win, or you win. In the end we’ll both win.

I say we have a challenge. Do you agree?

Love Sean Williamson

No comments: