And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Saturday, August 20, 2011

hem hem

It’s raining this morning and I feel like the wreckage is finally settling on what has been a topsy turvy summer. Milwaukee really knows how to party. It seems like so many opportunities came and went this summer and in any instance I can’t tell if that was good or bad.


It was fun though and a good learning experience. As Gordon Parks says (paraphrase) don’t fall for things that die easy.


How have ya’ll been enjoying Acid Fizz? pretty rad huh? I also love the drawings. Parker’s a talented guy thats for sure.


So we both have a lot of things going on. I’ll be sending another round of film into the lab for Heavy Hands and Parker has screen plays, stories and rocket ships to build.


Maybe I’ll get breakfast this morning.


Congrats to my friends Nacho and Molly and their dog Lola, who just had puppies! I got to name one and I named it Wallace.

No comments: