1. Once you think you are exceptional your are immediately not.
2. If riding in a cab didnt cost money i would do it all the time, with no destination.
3. Severe sadness is relative to the amount of people making fun of you for crying.
4. Riddng a bike in LA traffic while talking on your cell phone is dangerous and makes you a douche bag.
5. life isnt as cool as drugs would have you believe.
1. Being in FAO Schwartz while they remodel is like watching a pornstar give birth.
2. No battle is ever won. They are never even fought.
3. It's unpleasant to have to puke and poo at the same time.
4. The lyrics to "All Along the Watchtower."
5. In Blue Rock, Montana every day is a holiday except for Christmas and you butter your toast on the bottom side.
Bonus thing I learned this week: Black holes are real and they are around every corner.
And hello Everyone!!!
It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.
good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt