And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy B-Day to Us & Muchos Mas!


What the fuck?


Survived another week on this planet and we're celebrating with the first annual two-headed, one square inch tortoise race. Sean, for some reason, has decided that it was fair for him to enter his hare as a contestant, but I still think Sunshine Superman (pictured above) will pull through with his superior pacing.
What an amazing day it is for me and Sean and our half-dozen friends that have been reading our blog out of politeness.

Things I listened to this week:
J.J. Cale- 5 (like a chainsaw made of blues is cutting into your skull)
Viktor Vaughn- The Vaudeville Villain (Who don't give a flying fuck who ain't not feelin' him.)
RJD2- Deadringer (good for times when you feel too sober)
Lifehouse- I went to their concert and I still don't know who they are
The sound of my own heart breaking inside my chest.

Things I watched this week:
if.... (baddest ass movie ever. an epic about absurd power struggles and fantasies at a boy's school with Malcolm McDowell before Clockwork Orange)
Battlestar Galactica Season One (God has a plan for all of us)
Planet Terror (some of the best jokes are about cripples)
A forty-year old woman in a Britney Spears costume put her thonged ass on the window of a bar while holding a plastic baby in one hand and a beer in the other (that really happened at Freak Fest in Madison and I wish I had a picture of the expressions on the people waiting outside of the bar when it happened)

Peace to all my brothers and sisters on the other end of this blog. Remember: we're all in this together.

No comments: