And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Love World Wide Dirt

I don't care if the sun don't shine.
I do my writing in the evening time when I'm on my blog.
You can sit in the sun and play.
I don't even know it's day when I'm on my blog.


I love Dirt in the summer.
I love her in the fall.
I love Dirt.  May I say that?
It's a rowdy shin-dig.
Yeah.  I love Dirt like Mitch Olson loves a gin swig.
I love Dirt every moment.
It's my favorite atmosphere.
I love Dirt.
Why, why do I love Dirt?
Because my money's here.

I love Dirt when I'm writing.
I love it when I read.
I love Dirt like Tanya loves furry mammals,
more even than she loves finding deals on Camels.
I love Dirt every moment.
For it's fans, I have to cheer.
I love Dirt.  Hell's Bells, do I love Dirt
Because my blood's right here.

I love Dirt when I'm stoned.
I love Dirt when I'm not.
I love Dirt just like my writing loves an editor,
more than if it was Sean's address and I'm a creditor.
I love Dirt every moment.
When I leave, I shed a tear.
I love Dirt.
Good God, do I love Dirt.
I'll make it good and clear.
It's because my girl's right here.

No comments: