And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ladeeda....



thanks to everyone who came to the event on Tuesday. We all had a blast. it was good to see so many familiar and unfamiliar faces.

this summer is spinning out of control.
Tani just got into town. My brother came to hang out from NY and SG came to visit from Pittsburggggg.

I still have to get my car back and drive to Colorado and Springtown for the JV reunion show. I have to shoot another four scenes for Heavy Hands to stay on track. I just finished the first draft of my new novella.

Issue three of WWD's Tiny Magazine is now available. Send your mailing addy if you want me to send you one.

I have to work. I have to figure how to get one hundred dollars to go see Neil Young in a couple weeks.
im getting a check today. It'll be gone once it touches my hands.

This isnt mentioning the projects that are too premature to talk about. those are crazy too.

Check out the Sign Painter Movie Blog

Check out Shift Freedom

Heavy Hands Trailer

Best Wishes
sean

No comments: