And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dare To Dream

Yesterday I ran 23 blocks because I was late for a meeting. My belt didn't do much good and my pants fell down often. I sweated like crazy under my back pack. People laughed at the lanky be-speckled white guy holding his pants and running desperately down the crowded street.


There are payphones on this side of town. So I stop and call Matt.


“Hey baby baby.” I say


I made it and dropped off my new books. They look good.


I left and walked west and lost track of the bus route. So I walked another 40 blocks to the Taco Bell. A little kid ran in the road and I dove to save him. Everyone clapped and they gave me a free crunch wrap.


I was going to take the 64 but the road was ripped up. So I walked again. It was another 20 blocks home. I stopped on the way and had a whisky seltzer at Kilimajaro, they were watching American Idol and cheering like crazy, which creeped the shit out of me.


I left and saw a crying girl by the gas station on Wisconsin. I comforted her because her husband left her. She was very sad about this.


I picked up trash on the bridge and found a lost dog. When I got home I called my girlfriend and told her all about it. She’s a model and lives in Canada so you don’t know her.

No comments: