And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Friday, November 9, 2007

Final Thoughts


For the first time in my life I met a pair of twins today and they were from the Twin Cities, which sounds like something from a bad short story, but it was true.
At the time, I was talking about traveling and something about whatnot at a bar and I think Blondie was on the jukebox.
The other day, a woman walked up to the cashier at the neighborhood liquor store and asked him if he was Chinese or Japanese, and he said that he was neither, and she asked what neither meant, and he said he was from the Philippines, and she said "Phillippino? Fuck Yeah."
Also sounds like something from a short story, but it is true.
Where was I in all this?
I don't remember.
Maybe I only dreamt it. Maybe you only dreamt me.

No comments: