And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Monday, November 19, 2007

No Fun, When You Can't Get None


This is pretty much how i feel.

5 Things I Learned This Week:

1. I get no respect. When I was born the doctor held me in front of
my mother. He said, "I'm sorry, ma'am. We did everything we could,
but he pulled through anyway."
2. Horoscopes are only true for Aries people.
3. Motherfuckers have some balls in Evanston, Illinois.
4. Nuclear fusion is only 30 years away from being given up on.
5. Don't trust people that remind you of Martin Short.

Dubs

1. I should drive a car.
2. working is like loving a life sucking octopus.
3. Happiness is all the rage.
4. Nick Cage in Weatherman is like the uncomfortable uncle I never had.
5. Thanksgiving is about love, thanks and family and getting down with your bad self.

Dirt

No comments: