And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

don't really like it (the truth) at all

i do like him however

What’s wanting when you have everything you need,

in mind at least, in theory at least.

really though, it would be better wouldn’t it.

leaves and soil time, lemons and less

limes gin warm lint

outdo me if you can, outdo me if you must

(iwonttakeitpersonally)

toll time and its less, less than go round, less right

wrong, I miss my brother, I miss the fam

I’m sick of ankle deep, grime and sleet, of mud be gone.

Dry, crumble rot, saber tooth cot.

Should I be over it and not worry,

Remember, I may be a slut

but I still have feelings

when I say I, I mean me,

I mean sean

No comments: