And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Friday, February 8, 2008

Rang Tang Ding Dong (The Japanese Sandman)



Who are you?
I am the Japanese sandman.
You looky like the Japanese Sandman.
Uh, he goes, uh- rang tang ding dong

ah say dilly wah

ah rang tang ding dong
ah say dilly wah

ah rang tang ding dong
ah say dilly way
ah rang tang ding dong ding
i am the Japanese sandman from across the sea
I got all the girls a-lovin' me
I am the Japanes sandman and I know I'm great
I follow behind all the playboy's rules
I am the Japanese sandman from across the sea
Hey, all you babies, pay attention to me
I wear a pin stripe jacket made of funky foo yang
Polka dot shoes made of yang and sang
I got a mean beret from my ring tang
Burgundy pants from my own needle shanks
I am the Japanese sandman from across the sea

Hey, all you babies, pay attention to me


-by The Cellos

No comments: