And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

im just saying



is being so far

is it

has it

your pretty

but don’t like all

the compliments

and its trying

or is it?

That matters

Somehow I don’t

Think I seem

To be

Serious

About the way

I absolutely

Look at

You

Because

Well you know

I fell

That way

And its

Just the

Way I do.

So when

I

Compliment

I mean it

No matter

How

Unoriginal

It may seem

No comments: