And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Friday, January 18, 2008

words to live by


i want you to stay
we don't get nearer or further or closer than a country mile
we don't make eye contact when we have run-ins in town
give it to me, you know what I'm talking of
- Hank Williams, Mott the Hoople, & TV On The Radio

I want you inside me.
- Michael Showalter

I have a dream that all my people gonna get high.
- MLK Jr., Sean Williamson Jr.

nevermind the bullocks. here's the sex pistols.
- Prime Minister Georgia O'Keefe

I won't be what stands between you and the best anal sex of your life.
- Me, to myself

Allow your inner child to arouse your penis.
- Lao Tzu

Did you get it? Wasn't that funny? What I said was "Allow your inner child to arouse your penis." Funny, right? Yeah, I thought so.
- Me

The tension is so thick in here, you could cut it with a dildo.
- Sean Williamson Sr., Former Prostitute Margaret Thatcher

What's that smell? Who miscarried in here?
-Haley Mills and her twin sister Haley Mills, in unison.

No comments: