And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures of my heroes who happen to all be Jewish and a poem that is called "New Fuck City"

(









Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Lost Executive Producer Damon Lindelof, Comedian, Director, and Genius David Wain.)



she lives in a brown house in Tulsa.
she makes sweaters by the score.
she wears one every Sunday.
she's the one that I adore.

she died in 1816.
she lives two miles down the road.
she gives me chest fever,
my heart beats morse code.

words that evaporate
braincells that rot
people that are creepy
death is slowly bought.

she invented the salad shooter
winter finds her in a daze.
she looked at my CAT scan charts
and left them in the maze.

today i learned I'm dying
and my dad died yesterday.
at least i don't have to ask anymore
if I can go out and play.

she's a foundling and a groundling
drinks her juice from her little cup
if there were a prize for foggy eyes,
she'd be the runner up.

No comments: