And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who Put the "Dip" in the "Dip-di-dip-di-dip"?


For some reason, here's the best ten movies I saw last year that I can remember, followed by some quote from that movie that I either remember or misremember.

1. Beowulf (Robert Zemeckis)
"Mine is strength and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"
2. Darjeeling Limited (Wes Anderson)
"Look at these assholes."
3. No Country For Old Men (The Coen Brothers)
"He should be worried about me." "Well, he's not."
4. Planet Terror (Robert Rodriguez)
"Some of the best jokes are about cripples."
5. Superbad (Greg Motolla)
"I often go to sleep at night and dream that I'll wake up in a world covered in semen."
6. The Ten (David Wain)
"Oh, is that how the judicial system works? Please, why don't you tell me all about how the judicial system works."
7. Stardust (Matthew Vaughn)
"I can suck my own dick... and I do it a lot."
8. Death Proof (Quentin Tarantino)
"Looks like he cut his face falling out of his time machine."
9. Walk Hard (Jake Kasdan)
"If boner lasts more than four hours, call more ladies."
10. I'm Not There (Todd Haynes)
"I don't believe you. You're all liars."

Your Fortune: You will find "Love," the soundtrack to the new hit show based on the work of The Beatles and from the co-creator of Cirque Du Soleil, for half-off at Best Buy. You will also be convinced of how happy you could be with that special someone, if only they weren't an alcoholic or your blood sibling.
Lucky Numbers: 0 and 1

No comments: