And hello Everyone!!!


It's good to have you. get comfy. Imagine we're in the same room, imagine I'm handing you a cup of coffee, or a beer, or cigarette.
Or soft, fuzzy slippers.
Peruse. enjoy yourselves.
For a submissions and bi monthly mailings of the WWD tiny magazine send an email to worldwidedirt@gmail.com
Also Check out The Year That Everyone Died - Season 1- Rich and Free. Complete, in order, hyperlinked internet adventure.
Also check out the WWD reading series here.
Also check out the trailer for Heavy Hands here.
Also Check out the WWD ONLINE STORE
If you want, order a paperback copy of House Of Will on the left side of your screen. or download it digitally for FREE.

good to have you. Stay awhile.
love, world wide dirt

Friday, March 4, 2011

In "Sometimes" land


The misery of fast food, it’s an endless cycle. I’m depressed so I get Taco Bell and I end up feeling like shit. I wake the next day and eat some BBQ chips that have been sitting on top of the fridge. I decide: THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE. So I make stir fry and chicken breast and spinach salads, I eat low fat cottage cheese and drink orange juice and eat yogurt. Then as I pass JJ’s Fish and Chips on the bus I imagine I am something else. I stare at the sign. I go in. I devour spare ribs and fried seafood. I dash from Burger King to Wendy’s to Sonic (with their new hotdogs) I drink a two liter of Fanta and Curly corn chips. I am unstoppable. unchangeable. I lose thirty pounds and gain rich, solid biceps. But then I’m back on the bus simply tolerating my own body. I go home, eat a banana and cry.

No comments: